Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

How do you inspire yourself?

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

How do you inspire yourself?

Post by haishiva on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to know, how do you guys inspire yourself when you are down with un-expected things and/or failures in life.

- Shiva.

:D
haishiva

Re: How do you inspire yourself?

Post by viktorados on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:39 am

When your down state is caused by your attachment to material things or failures, you should review and change your attachment.

Keep on with your plans and actions, but attach success and happiness to things which are eternal, and cannot be destroyed.

In this case you'll lead a successful & happy life (having less or no downs and walking towards your dream as well)

More info on this is in our blogs (by user: Dead_Man)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by haishiva on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks guys for the inputs.
haishiva

Post by Avinash_M on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

viktorados wrote:When your down state is caused by your attachment to material things or failures, you should review and change your attachment.

Keep on with your plans and actions, but attach success and happiness to things which are eternal, and cannot be destroyed.

In this case you'll lead a successful & happy life (having less or no downs and walking towards your dream as well)

More info on this is in our blogs (by user: Dead_Man)

dude ur r awesome..thanks for this tip :wub:
Avinash_M

Post by Amy Twain on Fri May 28, 2010 2:15 am

I inspire myself with everyday affirmations before starting my day. These positive affirmations condition my mind that whatever happens in the day, I stay focused on undertaking my tasks and helping others.

Also, some inspirational quotes or motivational posters are a big help not just for me but also with others. My and my friends, we all share some inspirational quotes to inspire each other
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Success Questions