Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

How do you inspire yourself?

Asking yourself right questions can often speed up your way towards the life of your dreams

Moderator : developing_success

Re: How do you inspire yourself?

Post by paulineh on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:32 pm

I use positive affirmations to inspire myself. Positive phrases and positive thoughts change your thinking patterns and your inner speak to create a new more confident you.

To know more about positive affirmations please visit this site >>>> http://www.ourselfdevelopment.com/how-to-use-positive-affirmations.
paulineh

Post by selfmadejm1 on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I find some excellent audio in this forum called "100 ways to motivate yourself" I found priceless. Keeps me motivated. I go to sleep listening to it. The Power is great too but the former is my favorite. I swear the author sounds like "Rusty Nail", the killer trucker from Joy Ride. :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvoJOQwrZ5A&feature=related
selfmadejm1
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by troplogic on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:51 pm

I first off wanted to thank everyone for the feedback here, and I have to admit by only being a member for such a short time. There is so much helpful insight from everyone!

That being said, I think it's important to look at loose definition of the term "inspire"

1. To stimulate to action; motivate:

I've found for myself the best ways happen in the 3 gateways to the soul, Our Eyes, Ears, and Minds.
It can be as simple as a funny movie, an amazing song, or looking around my own life and taking a moment to be thankful for the things I've acquired or achieved.

A more profound way though is through the help of someone who's in a worse state than I am. As Zig Zigglar once said, "If you will just help enough people get what they want in life, you will get anything you want" If we start where there is lack, or need. We'll often find ways that motivate and stimulate us to action!

I could write more, but I think everything I would say is founded in these two ideas.

Till then!
"Live with Passion" Tony Robbins.
troplogic

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Questions