Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

How do I start if...

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

How do I start if...

Post by natiminc on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 pm

I don't have a job?
I've been trying to get a job for the last six months. This includes the minimum wage jobs. I only had 4 interviews and stuff. Never had one real job in my life (only training period). What should I do? I've been applying everywhere. With no luck.

Btw, what I mean about start is that I'm going to try the 4 hour work week thing.

Any help, thanks.
natiminc

Re: How do I start if...

Post by DanfromSeoul on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 am

Hey Natiminc,

I remember when I finished college and read 'Rich Dad/Poor Dad'.

I wasn't inspired to find a real job and wanted to jump into having a big business.

So I quit my potential career as a pilot and jumped into Multi-Level-Marketing and although I was making some sales, getting some people to join my team, I was hardly making any money.

I was living at home, with credit card debt, and was feeling quite depressed lol.

Anyway, what I learned the hard way is that I was skipping steps.

I recommend not making my mistake and instead, focusing first on finding a stable enough job before moving on to working on having a '4-hour work-week' lifestyle. Reach it step-by-step.

W.r.t. finding a job, what are your qualifications? Do you have a four-year college degree?

I also recommend looking to working in Asia. The economies here are doing well and depending on your qualifications, you can get a stable enough job so that you can work on your next step.

Just my 2 cents.

DanfromSeoul
How's your relationship doing? Take the 'end relationship quiz' and find out for yourself at http://www.SelfImprovedMe.com/end-relationship-quiz.html
DanfromSeoul
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by donbhai on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

DanfromSeoul you read the book

but you cheated out on principles i mean you have to first go through rat race then only you can go on fast track
you dirctly went to fast tack
thanks it will help me in future i will take your advice
donbhai
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by DanfromSeoul on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 am

Hey Donbhai,
You're welcome =)

You're right about my plan. I guess that my mind skipped that part when I was reading the RDPD books.

It wasn't until I noticed that my plan wasn't working that I started finding the answer: rat race to fast track.

Seek and Ye shall find :wink:

DanfromSeoul
How's your relationship doing? Take the 'end relationship quiz' and find out for yourself at http://www.SelfImprovedMe.com/end-relationship-quiz.html
DanfromSeoul
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by shinyjourney on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey Natiminc,

The first question i want to ask is, what is your process.

Like everybody else, you can do it, you can have a job. But if you cannot achieve it, then, it's because there is a problem in the way you do it.

So could you explain me how do you process?

Thanks,
Virginie
" My Journey To Success! "
www.shinyjourney.com
shinyjourney
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General