Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Horrible experience with Anthony Robbins Coaches

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Horrible experience with Anthony Robbins Coaches

Post by photo313 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 pm

I have been looking for a coach for 2 weeks and the first 2 interviews were great. The third one was scheduled with sharon.delgado@tonyrobbins.com and here is what happened: :o

:o On the day and time of the appointment, she couldn't make it because her goats were sick and the vet had to come out and rescue them. ( true story )

At the time we talked, she wouldn't even get from me why I called and she started to tell me that I am stuck in this and that and that I need help in this and that..that I am a cynic and that everyone else is better than I. I think they make you feel stuck so that you feel you need to buy their coaching services to get unstuck.

I love Anthony Robbins tapes but the coaching style I experienced is trashy. I would advise that you stay away from their coaching until they change their communication style which was very different than the style you hear in the audiobooks.

They probably have people that get paid minimum wage doing the coaching. They hang up on you the second they see that you cannot be their customer so that they can move to the next caller. She literally hung up when I said that Tony cannot be always right. She was pushy, she used profane language a lot....not just a little, but a lot!. She tried to make me fell like "SHI*" so that I buy their services to feel better.

So I called her boss and her boss just listened ( they are trained to listen ) but he didn't apologize, he didn't say anything at all. It was as thought I called a Chinese company in the Middle East.

Please be away and stay away from Tony Robbins coaches for this time until they fix this. I still love Tony's materials but will never recommend their coaching ever again.
photo313

Re: Horrible experience with Anthony Robbins Coaches

Post by debcrow on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

I had a similar experience with Robert Kiosaki Coaching (Rich Dad Coaching)
debcrow
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by developing_success on Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:00 am

hmm, it seem's they are only after selling you stuff, a big shame, i had more respect for Tony and Kyosaki, i hope not all are like that :unsure:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm

This is really sad to hear. I hope that this isn't what I experience. I have 3 months of free coaching with the Anthony Robbins Companies because I got a deal when I signed up for mastery university. I have things pretty well figured out nowadays and really need help with focusing on achieving my goals. I wonder how they will react to that.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by stewbroth on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:45 am

[quote="developing_success"]hmm, it seem's they are only after selling you stuff, a big shame, i had more respect for Tony and Kyosaki, i hope not all are like that :unsure: [/quote]

These guys loose control of their empires .... when quotas and mortgages have to be met, you become a number to underlings who do not have the same intentions as the founders. Remember, its a money game for them. It all looks good on paper but many gurus are just preachers passing the donation plate.
when in danger, hug a tree and blow your whistle.......
~~~~~~~~~~Barney
stewbroth
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General