Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Horrible experience with Anthony Robbins Coaches

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Horrible experience with Anthony Robbins Coaches

Post by 4everlearner on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 am

hey, recently i got a call from rich dad coaching, i was asked to enroll for their coaching ... they were encouraging me to take credit for their coaching.. most of rich dad books asks us not to involve in bad debt , here for their coaching , they r advising to take credit ...

is it better to join their coaching with credit options ??

am in confusion .. advice me ..
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by kmerchant on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 am

There is just soooooooooo much material available here (and on other internet source) for free that if you "only" studied and not implemented anything, it would take you years to go thru all of that...

No need to shell out thousands of bucks for any seminar which you would find here for free anyway...

I am not discouraging you but all it requires from your part is to start implementing what you learn from materials of SMV..

And you are on your way to achieving your goal..

Just my two cents.. pls don't take it personally... :) :D

Good luck,
KM
kmerchant
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by photo313 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 pm

I agree with you. There is so much stuff here it is overwhleming ;)
photo313

Post by John Randal on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I can't disagree more. I have had nothing but great experiences with both Anthony Robbins coaching and Sharon Delgado in particular. If you're new to coaching, it is not for the faint of heart. You need to be open to take constructive positive criticism. That's where it goes wrong for people who don't think they need to change, or don't want to hear about it. I know Sharon can be direct, but I would rather hear what I need help with, then just having someone pat me on the back. It takes effort from both sides for it to be successful. With the help of Sharon & Anthony Robbins coaching I was able to achieve my goals! When I saw this post I felt that I was obligated to share my experiences with you all.

Cheers,

John Randal
John Randal

Post by Jerry23 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 am

4everlearner wrote:hey, recently i got a call from rich dad coaching, i was asked to enroll for their coaching ... they were encouraging me to take credit for their coaching.. most of rich dad books asks us not to involve in bad debt , here for their coaching , they r advising to take credit ...

is it better to join their coaching with credit options ??

am in confusion .. advice me ..

See, there are 2 things that you need to know.

1. All that you need to know is avalible for free. ( google it )
2. There are some people that feed their ilusion of success and feed their mind with products and couching. There is no need for somebody to tell you that what are your dreams are, and how you planed it to doing them. You know all the answers, and you will find em, when you ask questions.

So ask yourself what do you really want. Why. When do you going to know that you got it?

What should you do so you can have that goals happend? Create a plan. 1 year goals, and mini plans for each month and each day. Dont rush, just commit yourself that you will do every day about 1 or 2 hours for your goals.

And biggest thing. When you create plans, DO ACTION THAT YOU PLANED. And thats it. Do that shit untill world colapsed, or you stop breathing, or you get what you want. THere is no middle, no maybe, no if? Just do that shit untl you got it.

And do you really need some motivational guru to spitt that shit in your earh for a buck? Off course you need to maybe go througt some materials that are more detalied with each step, but there is no need for some funky ass guru...

Loves Garry :D
Last edited by Jerry23 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Game is life, life is bit.h, and we, wee are just pimping it ALL!
Jerry23

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General