Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Holaaaaa alllll from Egypt :)

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Holaaaaa alllll from Egypt :)

Post by ksalim on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:41 pm

hellooo all forum members :), i know it's kinda late as i've been here for several months, lol, but anyhow i remember the first time i saw "live encyclopedia of NLP" on this forum, although i already had the dvds back then, yet i said mmmm, this must be one hell of a respectable community for it's members to share such vital information for free, and to tell u the truth "i was right" ;)

anyways, i'm from Egypt, my major is engineering and i'm doing my master's degree in electronics and communications, my minor concerns are energy healing, NLP, hypnosis and Time line therapy, actually i'm certified in several fields of them:

pranic basic, advanced and psychotherapy, crystal healing, psychic self defense
NLP prac & master prac, hypnosis prac, TLT prac (ABNLP) which i'm actually convinced that they r really weak compared to michael hall's and bandlar's and NLPTA's curriculum sad.gif(

anyways, i'm glad to be a member of such friendly and civilized community, if any of you is visiting egypt just gimme a buzz we might form a seminar or conference for the members around here hehehehe, and if any of you is currently living in egypt i'd also be delighted to meet them.

peace and blessings to u all :)
ksalim.
ksalim
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Holaaaaa alllll from Egypt :)

Post by developing_success on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 am

Welcome ksalim, unfortunately i'm far away from Egypt (not really that far, but pretty far ;) ).
I am impressed with your certifications, it seems you have a very active life, and still have time to be an engineer, i'm impressed :)

Our community is all about helping each other and share the tools you need to succeed. Based on your work in the past i'm certain that you will achieve anything you want :!:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Re: Holaaaaa alllll from Egypt :)

Post by ksalim on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:02 am

Thank you developing_success for the friendly gesture and for encouragement, i just hope to be of help for others in away that is partially of what this forum have helped me :)
ksalim
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions