Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hi

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hi

Post by shakil_sinha on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 am

Hi, I'm Shakil from Bangladesh. When I look back 10 year from now I see myself enjoying my life as I wasn't very much conscious about me and my future and now when I look at me, I see a struggling person who is doing quite well to improve himself but very much frustrated as well as I discover I've lots of lacking in me. One & half years back I joined in a new job which was really challenging for me as there I met some of the best people working for that organization and to compete with them I found I've very poor Englsih proficiency and communication skill. On top of that I fall in love with one of my colleague and discover that she is just trying to manipulate me. All this demolished all my confidence that I gained through my past successes but raised consciousness about having strong personality and shape my concept about life and happiness. I know I only need some time to overcome all this but every second seems long enough and I feel helpless as I find I've very poor control over my mind. One of my learning in these days is happiness is all about giving something and I'm sharing all this to u all because I strongly believe my story could be motivating to the like minded people and your responses / stories could also motivate me. I was seriously thinking about such a forum where people like me can met and interact with each other and when i find this website today I really feel excited about it. A big thanks to www.selfmadevip.com people for such an innovative idea and initiative. I'm sure this website will transform thousands of peoples life. Very well done.

Regards,

S.A.Sinha
shakil_sinha

Re: Hi

Post by DanfromSeoul on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:03 am

Hey Shakil,
welcome to the forums :)

I'm quite new myself and am looking forward to see us both transform into the people we wish to be.

Yeah, falling in love with a colleague is dangerous! Not recommended =/
What did you learn from it?

Dan
How's your relationship doing? Take the 'end relationship quiz' and find out for yourself at http://www.SelfImprovedMe.com/end-relationship-quiz.html
DanfromSeoul
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Hi

Post by shakil_sinha on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 am

Hi Dan, thanks for your posting. My learning from the venture with my colleague is that "never fall in love with any colleague again" lol..... But honestly speaking falling in love is great. Every one should fall in a deep love with someone in his / her life. It helps to learn a lot about life. By the way, what is your story?

Regards,

S.A.Sinha
shakil_sinha

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions