Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I very like the vibe on this forum... everything is so positive, it's like being with friends!"
farang, 18 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Hi

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hi

Post by joel on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 am

Hi,

My name is Joel, and I have all sorts of problems.

I stumbled across this website while looking for material presented by Brian Tracy. At first this place seemed like just another search result, but as I began to look around, search, and also see what people were saying, I began to get the impression that we may share many of the same goals.

I hope we do.

I have always felt out of place in life, and it has made me a bit bitter, and resentful, but its not too bad. I have accomplishments, and of them I am very proud, but they have come at a great price-- personal happiness. I'm lacking that magnetic, energetic, friendly, "open-minded" personality that many people put across, so any success of mine is seen in other's eyes with the greatest of envy, and exposes me to hatred that I just don't know how to handle. My accomplishments aren't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but what they have indirectly taught me is that my character is a bit weak, unrefined, and unattractive.

I'm here hoping to help find materials, ideas, and a community that will help shed light on many more "whys" for being nice, energetic, and magnetic. In addition to the why I desperately need the how. How do I maintain a high level of energy, how do I become magnetic, how to I attract great people to me.

I have many goals.. I want to become a better self-starter, I want to better organize my time, I want to better choose what I invest my time in, I want to better follow through to the end, I want to better know when to quit or give up, I want to better define my deep rooted motivations, and ambitions, I want to become physically healthy, and muscular, I want to open up a bit more, and make a positive impact upon other people.

And this is just the beginning.

I'm hoping I've struck gold with this site, and that 2 months from now, I won't be running with my tails between my legs, because I come across too "strong" or too "negative", or some other bullshit.

We shall see.
joel

Re: Hi

Post by developing_success on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

From what i read you had came to the right place my friend, Welcome, and do not worry, these are skills, all you have to do is to keep on improving 8)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by GetAhead on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm

May you find the confidence to make you successful. Have a great day!
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by vibra on Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 am

Welcome Joel. :heart:
vibra
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by sky on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Welcome to our place, feel free to GROW !
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions