Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

hi

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

hi

Post by e-learner on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:06 am

hi everyone!!!!
e-learner

Re: hi

Post by Durwin on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:17 am

Hey Guys
I am newcomer to the community.say me welcome I was browing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community. Happy to be a member of such a great community.
\Have a nice day all." !!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!
always be loyal
Durwin

Post by Aiden on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 am

Hello All....
I am new to the here.so say me welcome I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community. Happy to be a member of such a great community.
\Have a nice day all.
!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!
always be loyal
Aiden

Post by mehamgul101 on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:06 am

hi and warm welcome to the forum and i hope you will enjoy so much with us in this forum and thanks for joinning
http://www.businessideas.pk
mehamgul101

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions