Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hi everyone… Kindle here…

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hi everyone… Kindle here…

Post by Kindle Webber on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello Forum!

Kindle here from Texas, USA.

I changed my mindset and really began living my best life a few years ago when a close friend slumped into depression after losing her husband. After their wedding they relocated from core family and friends for new careers; interstate move, new relationship, new life!

After her loss, those directly around her did not know her well enough to provide personal comfort.

Although technology has made the world smaller... still not small enough to replace the warm embrace from a friend. But... I did what I could over the distance.

Over time my friend got better but experiencing that with her was very enlightening. The Skype conversations we had, motivational pushes, steady encouragement, we even discussed how to move on after losing the love of her life.

Now I share this story, information and resources so others don’t have to go it alone. Looking forward to great discussions!

Until then... take care out there,

Kindle
Kindle Webber

Re: Hi everyone… Kindle here…

Post by coolravi2k on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 am

Hello,
Due to some family circumstances, my mind becomes unstable sometimes. I become so unhappy that I don’t like to speak to people. Don’t like to go to public places. I always try stay lonely. I want to advance in my career. However, due to the fact I am unable to communicate properly. I scare go for job interviews. Also, I am not able to make decisions. I would appreciate if you could help me with the solution. Thanks and regards..... :(
coolravi2k

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions