Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hi all

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hi all

Post by HIGHINSPIRE on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 am

Hi everyone. Im so glad I come across this forum. Iv struggled to finds things like this and people who are 1 sensible and 2 serous about creating a lifestyle with real benefits. A little about me: I've been in business for over 22 years and only had a little success between 2004 and 2010 when I sold one of my companies. This allowed me to follow my true passion and go in to the public speaking business. My website is www.highinspire.com so of course I hope you can check it out and let me know what you think. I've been live with the business about a year and spent around 50k getting it in a position to go live. With my personal outgoings its cost 100k so far and two years work. Im quite excited as everything is nearly done now and when it is, this will give me the green light to start speaking on a weekly basis. Once the break even analysis is smiling at me, I can then slim down my consultancy side, delegate some responsibilities with my other company and (hopefully) work full time on the new venture. Looking forward to reading the stories and post on the forum and most of all Im looking forward to connecting with others who are a bit like me.

Best wishes. David Wills.
HIGHINSPIRE

Re: Hi all

Post by DJPointBlank on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey David

Checked out your site! Its awesome, If I may ask, who designed it for ya?
Good luck to you though, its baffling to me how public speaking is the passion of some people. Tends to frighten me and the people i know.
DJPointBlank

Re: Hi all

Post by jonbarak on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:31 am

Hello Friends !!!!
How are you. I am jonbarak from United State of America, And I am newbie on this forum. I think it is best way of learning and communication with each other. So help me about this forum, I have deep interested in business marketing.
!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!
jonbarak

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions