Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hey hey

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hey hey

Post by jessup on Thu May 03, 2007 1:38 am

I'm a 19 year old (nearly 20) who looks like he came to the right place. I have amazing dreams for myself - some that go even further than some of the things I have seen on this site. But that is what its about isn't it Shoot for the stars, you will land in the sky. I even saw that quote on here, bravo!

I'm really looking forward to helping this site grow.

I am currently at University doing Management. I'm doing well and I am looking to complete my degree with Honors. That will be another two years away.

Financially I have just started saving properly. I have just generated $10,000 from a quick sale of a house my sister and I had invested in. I have around $14,000 now and am aiming for $50,000 before I finish University (22). I am lucky in that my parents have both heavily invested in residential property and have done well out of it - I learn a lot from them. They also own a thriving business which I am heavily involved in as well. Keep in mind those dollar figures are in New Zealand dollars.

After University I have many plans. One is management consultancy. One is to start a brand and advertising agency. One is to to get a job ;). But I am slowly planning my way.

So while that is only a quick bio of me, I'm sure I will get to know you guys well and likewise.

Have a great day.
jessup

Post by viktorados on Fri May 04, 2007 7:09 am

jessup, welcome to this fine community!

Actually I am as well in love with
- investment,
- financial markets
- real estate
& self-improvement.

So we have a bit similar interests. :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hey hey

Post by MJBoY87 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 am

jessup wrote:I'm a 19 year old (nearly 20) who looks like he came to the right place. I have amazing dreams for myself - some that go even further than some of the things I have seen on this site. But that is what its about isn't it Shoot for the stars, you will land in the sky. I even saw that quote on here, bravo!

I'm really looking forward to helping this site grow.

I am currently at University doing Management. I'm doing well and I am looking to complete my degree with Honors. That will be another two years away.

Financially I have just started saving properly. I have just generated $10,000 from a quick sale of a house my sister and I had invested in. I have around $14,000 now and am aiming for $50,000 before I finish University (22). I am lucky in that my parents have both heavily invested in residential property and have done well out of it - I learn a lot from them. They also own a thriving business which I am heavily involved in as well. Keep in mind those dollar figures are in New Zealand dollars.

After University I have many plans. One is management consultancy. One is to start a brand and advertising agency. One is to to get a job ;). But I am slowly planning my way.

So while that is only a quick bio of me, I'm sure I will get to know you guys well and likewise.

Have a great day.

That was quite motivating, I like the way you think and it's BIG, you think BIG...Donald Trump would like you for his apprentice :)

I am a fan of self-improvement, I look forward to improve, the only thing is I spend more time reading on improvement and development than actualy trying to, you know what I mean :) But I hope I'll change that.
You guys talk about managements and investments and i'm a student in IT related university. Well BILL GATES can be example that IT guys can get HUGE :) Should start motivating my self from that point, and of course act upon the idea.
MJBoY87
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions