Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hey Guys! (And Gals!) - Holland signing in..

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hey Guys! (And Gals!) - Holland signing in..

Post by Mik3NL on Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 am

Hey all!

It has definitely been a very welcome surprise to find a complete forum of like-minded, Self Programming people!!

After discovering NLP I recognized the power behind Self-Programming, and have had quit some successes over the past year, and planning on continuing to do so during the next few years to come! ;)

During the last few years I've mainly been focusing my studies on Interpersonal Communication, and several in my profession highly-valued professional certifications, and in 2008 i'm going to focus my attention a bit more towards the more financial aspects of life, so if anyone has any recommendations or tips, i would love to know them!

:D :D WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY 2008!! :D :D

Mike.
Mik3NL

Post by developing_success on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi Mike, i'm sure you'll find just about anything you need to achieve success in most areas of your life :)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by BillGold on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:58 pm

Welcome & have a nice time! :D
BillGold
Site Admin
Site Admin

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions