Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Here is the One to meet the Many

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Here is the One to meet the Many

Post by Radiant on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

I'm a 29 year old man living in the northeast US. I am absent-minded but smart, especially in the areas of math and science. I have a wonderful girlfriend and a kind heart. I have lots of fear and anxiety issues and a history of depression. Currently, I work as a cashier. Conscientiousness is an issue for me.

I'm going to be a successfully self-employed Biostatistician using my time talents and energy to actively further the grand project of humanity. It's what I've wanted for a long time.
I'm going to have a spiritual community around me. A loving wife (my current girlfriend) and a wonderful child. I am going to be one of the most conscientous people I know.
I'm going to make enough money so that I can take care of myself, my wife (supporting her in her dreams) and to take care of my child.

I need a place where I can write freely about what I want, what I'm doing, failures, sucesses etc.

Feel free to contact me as long as you have good intentions. :)
Radiant

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions