Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Finally I found my way to Self Made VIP. I hate beeing mediocre. I want to make the best of my life and I think this here can help me making my dreams come true. So, I'm looking forward to the time on this board."
temp0, 14 Apr 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Help Wanted!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Help Wanted!

Post by suhailasif on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 am

Hi ,
My name is suhail asif . i am new to the forum. i liked it very much but, i am facing some problems. In some areas i am notbeing granted access such as i cant go to Psycology and NLP audio section .whats the problem

plz guide.

regards
suhailasif

Re: Help Wanted!

Post by MC2 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. Image

Go here http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a#c1 and it answers your question.

Please feel free to ask if you need further clarification. Image
LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS
MC2
Sponsor
Sponsor

RE: HELP WANTED

Post by suhailasif on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:40 am

Hi ,
thanks for ur reply but i cant understand the FAQS .plz forgive me for that , and tell me here simply ....what should u do should i have 50 + posts or 25 uploads
suhailasif

Re: RE: HELP WANTED

Post by viktorados on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:31 pm

suhailasif wrote:Hi ,
thanks for ur reply but i cant understand the FAQS .plz forgive me for that , and tell me here simply ....what should u do should i have 50 + posts or 25 uploads

you'll need either 25+ quality posts OR 25+ uploads OR 50+ average posts

simply post & upload and when you'll meet ONE of the requirements - PM me or senthil :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Help Wanted!

Post by frodo on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:14 am

Instead of starting another thread, I thought i'd post a question I have here as i'm new and so far I havn't got myself completely orientated to this forum...

Yesterday I made a post in a thread and downloaded some of it's content (which was video), and I posted letting guys know that the links were dead and if anyone was able to re-up.
I managed to get the first half of the .rar files and was going to reupload at least the one's I got if anyone wanted them, but when I attempted to go back into that thread, it said I do not have permission to enter it..

I just thought it was strange as I completely understand the system for needing certain permission to get into certain area's of the forum, but I was in there last night so yeah, i'm a little confused.. My estimation is that it was probably some sort of glitch that let me into a video thread, so I should be thankful I even got a couple of the files...

Anyway, I have a couple of uploads that I hope I put in the correct section.

Finally, great forum! The content so far looks awesome so I look forward to spending a lot more time here..

- peace :wink:
"The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided" ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
frodo
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions