Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa...

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa...

Post by vctorres on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 am

Hello everyone. My name is Victor and I have been wanting to find a self-improvement forum for a long time, and I finally did a google search and this forum was the very first result that I saw, so I decided to check it out.

I liked it right away, so I just thought I would join. I am looking to meet some great people here. In my personal life, I don't have any friends that think like I do, they are all negative people and so I figured that I would see if I could meet like minded individuals here. I also am hoping to maybe meet some people that are also in the Pittsburgh area, but anyhow, I am glad that I found this site.

Well I am going to go browse some threads and see what this forum has to offer.

Warmest regards,
Victor
"What the mind can conceive, and believe, it can achieve."-Napoleon Hill
vctorres

Re: Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa...

Post by crystal8es on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:13 pm

I am a newbie here and just wanna say Hi to everyone. I am Crystal from Louisiana, US.

Re: Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa...

Post by vctorres on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

Hello Crystal. Nice to meet you. Just to let you know though, you were supposed to start a new topic so that when people scroll through the Intro section, they will see your Intro. But I thank you for replying to my Intro even if you weren't meaning to.:-)

I just thought I would let you know. If you need any help, just let me know okay.

Have a great Wednesday.

Victor
"What the mind can conceive, and believe, it can achieve."-Napoleon Hill
vctorres

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions