Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hello from Illinois

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hello from Illinois

Post by billionairekid18 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be here. This forum seems like just what I need in my life. I'm a 20 year old looking to start his first business. A person of great influence in my life is Tony Robbins. He has taught me a lot about how to see better results from my life and how to achieve the life I want.

So what do I want? I'm looking to become a Billionaire. It's an elite status that I'm aiming for and will become. How do I get there? Interesting question and I guess that's why I'm here. I think the why is much more important than the how. A strong enough Why will create a how. That's where I'm at. I'm currently trying to learn as much as I can about NLP, success patterning, running a business, managing people, and successfully investing. The bigger my knowledge base, the more successful I truly believe I will be. I am open to learning any/every thing I can. This seems to be the place to be for that.

I have not gone to college and I don't ever plan on it. I'm more than smart enough as I am and driving myself to learn what I want interests me enough. Why pay for learning when there is such a great forum to help me (this one). Again, I can not state how grateful I am to be here and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Here's to weath and prosperity. :) And building new friendships.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Hello from Illinois

Post by A-GAME on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:58 am

Hello friend. Great to have you here :D It sounds like you know exactly what you want in life, congratulations. This forum is the most wonderful place i have found on the internet, i hope you find everything you are looking for here. Good luck and welcome to the forum!!! :D :D :D :D
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions