Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hello from Brazil

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hello from Brazil

Post by marinhogomes on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:09 am

Hello guys from SelfMadeVip,
My name is Mario Gomes I'm a 22 years old developer from Brasilia-Brazil that have big goals on life. My family is doing good financially, but I don't like depending on them.. I like the self made man lifestyle, rather than being supported by my family. So in the past few years I've planning and implementing a lot of stuff I thought, I was only depending on my mind to make money and big projects.

So after some time of thinking I saw that my future was in the movie business, I want to act, direct and write some movies (I have a few already written), so I'll need a lot of money so i can produce than (about $1.5 million for the first two).

I'm moving to New York or Los Angeles next year.. to pursuit my caree in the movie business. I will not follow like the same steps as other actors, and directors pursuiting casting calls and other things. I want to produce my independent movies (write my good projects.. as Affleck and Damon), I won't beg for money for my movies (that is the plan.. can go wrong.. but who cares! ). Doing a NYFA 2 year-couse, and will try to apply for Stela-Addler Acting School in New York or Los Angeles.

Because of my goals in life, I have been working non stop since I was 14 years with a lot of differente ideas. My principal line of job is web designing and development. 'Cause I discovered that the real money was on the internet, I learned everything I had to work on it, so I could build my own projects and everything (from contact forms to complex CRM applications).

To get my hands on my first million I have about 4 projects I've been working on the past two years. One I'm going to launch soon is called Tagmade.com and the other is BuildSiteForFree.com, I have others like MarioBusiness.com. Every single one of this is developed so I can have an income of at least $30k/month. I have projects idea for Brazil also.

I have kind of being building sufficient knowledge for everything I need in life. I'm finishing AdSchool, so I know how to advertise my business in the right ways.

Nobody can stop me now.. man.. hehehe

So great hug for everyone.. and I hope everyone here can make a million at least in the future.
And have a very good future. Don't forget that living is also important in the middle of everything.

Enjoy your lifes.. at much as you can.
marinhogomes
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Hello from Brazil

Post by mrheredia on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:26 am

It is absolutely incredible how you have everything planned out.
Do not let anyone or anything discourage you from your achievement.
Welcome to the family :heart:
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Hello from Brazil

Post by selfmadevip on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:21 am

Welcome to SMV, feel free to browse and share.
As usual, don't forget to read the rules: http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8
I look forward to seeing you around!

SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions