Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

HELLO Everyone

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

HELLO Everyone

Post by Z1DANIEL on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 am

What a Great site. Practically Everything that matters to me is here.Great site. Independent Stock Trader in NY .Ex Wall Street vet.Looking to create success in all aspects of life now that I work for myself.Balance is critical in your approach to success.I am just starting to catch up now in my 40's :lol: ...Dont forget that its a journey and and not a destination.Peace Daniel
Z1DANIEL
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: HELLO Everyone

Post by viktorados on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Welcome to SMV Daniel. Yep, journey is what matters ;)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: HELLO Everyone

Post by developing_success on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome Daniel, i'm happy you like SMV community :) I myself trade stocks, but the results were not as expected, i did a lot of mistakes. The saying: "You enter with money, you leave with experience/knowledge" was true for me. It's better later in life than never, you can still enjoy life in the 40's, most guys never get to enjoy life, they get at the end of the road and they asked: "Was this all i did in my life?". Yes balance is crucial, especially self control, it's so easy to give in and take the easy unrewarding path in life.
I always try to remember myself that i must enjoy the journey more, but i must work more now for a better future.

All the best to you my friend 8-)
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions