Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Hello everyone!

Post by frodo on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:27 am

Hello everyone!

I feel pretty silly creating a new thread just to introduce myself that no one will read, but I am not one to sneak in the back way either..

26 y/o male with HUGE ambitions.. I have been studying self help books and things for about 8 years ago. Ever since someone lent me Anthony Robbins - Unlimited Power.. Up until then I was at the mercy of my emotions and thoughts and never imagined I could control either in any sort of effective manner... That book changed all that for me.. Since then I have always been mindful of staying positive, thinking postive, and only speaking positive...
Although I try to avoid being preachy to people that don't believe in the power of belief, I do try to help anyone when I can if I can see that a little positive thinking will go a long way for them...

Aside from my positive thinking towards the future and my goals, there are my goals themselves.

I aim to one day be financially free and able to live the way i've always dreamed, and help everyone around me. Robert Kiyosaki has been the biggest influence on me in this respect and I aspire to make money in all forms, Real Estate, Business, Stocks, Intelectual Property etc.
Another recently found aim the last year is to improve my skills with women.. After reading Neil Strauss' - The Game, I realised that being good with women doesn't just involve going out all the time and being "lucky" enough to find the right girl... I always thought money would get me the attention I dreamed of eventually, but now that belief has gone out the window and I've since commited myself to learning as much as I can about what attracts women, and then going on to better myself in every way.
I believe that whole persuit is at the root of just about everything we do, and is about way more than just "picking up chicks". It's life, and I am definetly a student of improving my life..

So this is the forum for me!!

Sorry if you just bored yourself reading my summarized life story :P
"The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided" ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
frodo
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by selfmadevip on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Welcome aboard Dizaster and feel free as your home.
Be sure to read the rules first. http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Enjoy your stay!

SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions