Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Greets

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Greets

Post by Noesis on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:09 am

Hello everyone--I am quite glad to have found this treasure trove!
First impression of the forum:
My reaction has been roughly akin to a kid in a candy store. I find myself giddy with excitement at the wealth and quality of information available at my fingertips. It looks like I'm going to need a bigger hard drive and possibly a rapidshare account.
Who I be:
I'm a 22 year old male from Minnesota, about to finish an Econ/Management major/minor combination. After graduation, I anticipate a few years in sales, followed by global domination (in a good way :wink: ) in the far off--but inevitable--future!
Moreover, I'm currently in the processes of recreating my life, so my hobbies and such are a bit in flux: I'm a (practical) knowledge junky, specifically regarding history, psychology, and philosophy. I intend on getting in to Martial Arts and/or Yoga soon.
Use of Forum:
Everything I've read stresses the need to be surrounded by success-minded individuals--I fully expect this community will be beneficial in that regard as well as inspiring me to higher ambitions.
Once again, I'm very glad to be here!
Cheers.
-Noesis
Noesis
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Greets

Post by sky on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 am

Welcome Noesis.
You seem like a good one! :wink:
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by GetAhead on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Glad you like this forum. Don't forget to do your bit to contribute ! Have a great day !
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by 4everlearner on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:02 pm

Noesis wrote: the need to be surrounded by success-minded individuals

noesis , i too believe that if we r surrounded with success oriented people , the motivation to achieve our dream will be higher.. welcome to our forum...
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by mapotofuu on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:10 pm

Noesis wrote:Hello everyone--I am quite glad to have found this treasure trove!
First impression of the forum:
My reaction has been roughly akin to a kid in a candy store. I find myself giddy with excitement at the wealth and quality of information available at my fingertips.

I know exactly what you mean! Welcome and Enjoy your stay here at SMV!
Do what thy manhood bids thee do, from none but self expect applause; He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self-made laws.
Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)
mapotofuu
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions