Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Greetings from the GTA (~Toronto, ON)

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Greetings from the GTA (~Toronto, ON)

Post by Siambi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:15 am

Hi everyone,

This is my first post at Selfmadevip. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and thank the creators of SMV for making this website a reality. I stumbled across SMV and am very glad that I did.

It is everything I could have wished for - and more. And it is wonderfully refreshing to have found a community of likeminded individuals, ie. positive, progressive, success-minded.

- My first impression of this forum: I was amazed that it existed and excited about the amount of great information that I found here. I love everything about the forum - it's design (ie. the affirmations, the inspirational quotes, pictures of success, resources, forum categories (which I have yet to really explore), etc.), environment (of positivity and helpfulness), and newsletters (my daily pick-me-up).

- Who I am: I'm a 30-odd year old employee seeking to redesign and take ownership of my life as a self-employed/business owner.

- The region I am from: the western GTA, just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

- My hobbies: reading, surfing the net, exploring different cultures, traveling, learning new things.

- How this forum will be useful for me: I very recently arrived at the conclusion that I was a victim of self-sabotage and in need of some serious self-development. (I had hit a wall while trying to change my current reality and pursue my dreams.) And shortly thereafter - law of attraction - I "stumbled" upon SMV... So, with the help of SMV, I am going to whip my subconscious mind into shape and continue tackling my dreams.

Cheers!
Siambi
Siambi

Re: Greetings from the GTA (~Toronto, ON)

Post by developing_success on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 am

Hi Siambi, although i never been employed (not because i have my own business, or so, but because i'm relative young and i can afford this luxury) i already know how i will feel at a job, i would say like a prisoner, you only have the illusion of freedom. If you think that having a job means freedom just think about one simple thing: can you afford to miss even a day? Just trying to use negative reinforcement over here ;)

"Law of attraction" surprises you sometimes, and yes you can do whatever you want, if the pleasure of the result is greater everyday than your comfort zone :!:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Re: Greetings from the GTA (~Toronto, ON)

Post by LOACentral on Fri May 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Sambi!

Greetings from the east end of the GTA!

The law of attraction is an awesome tool once you understand the fundamentals. I hope you find everything you are looking for!

One tip I can give you is that gratitude is a key component when useing the law of attraction. You should journal what you are thankful for each day, also
!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!are a great way to stay inspired by the law of attraction itself!

Cheers
LOACentral

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions