Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Greetings from Ireland

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Greetings from Ireland

Post by Lanser on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:38 am

Hi All,

Greetings from Ireland. I have stumbled across this site many a time and found it useful, inspirational and informative. I like the new direction it's taking so I've signed hope and look forward to seeing it grow whilst sharing some ideas I come across along the way.
Lanser
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Greetings from Ireland

Post by markzor on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:23 am

Welcome Lanser. you're from ireland That's so cool, because I want to travel there one day
I, too am new. I love this site as well. I find it very inspirational. also they have a nice bloody FEATURE on top of their page, motivating affirmation quotes played.

yeah. I love this site and i hope u fall in love it too ;D
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Lanser on Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi Markzor,

Thank you for the warmest of welcomes. I hope it'll be one of your goals to enjoy a fantastic trip to Ireland one day.

I love seeing the quotes too, something new and inspiring every time you turn your eye to them, of course one of my favourites being Irish would be George Bernard Shaw's "There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were and ask why not". A true quote for a practicing idealist :-)

Speaking of quotes, I haven't had a thorough look around but is there a place you can submit quotes here fo the quote engine
Lanser
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by viktorados on Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:27 pm

>>is there a place you can submit quotes here fo the quote engine

you can PM them to me and I will add them (if they are not already in :D )

PS but please choose up to 10-15 of your BEST ones
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions