Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Good network marketing and affiliate schemes?

E-Commerce, Online Business, Internet, SEO SEO Search Engine Optimization, Traffic Generation, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Web Site/Blog Templates, Blogging, eBay & Online Auctions, Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Network Marketing (MLM), Affiliate Schemes, Clickbank

Good network marketing and affiliate schemes?

Post by viktorados on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Here we collect some good network marketing and affiliate schemes in which you can participate to earn money and gain some good selling experience.

Can you recommend some?

Fields of interest can be from selling jewelry and gold to selling basic cosmetics and footware.
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Good network marketing and affiliate schemes?

Post by remolina on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:08 am

I was introduced to the concept of Network Marketing about a year ago. The next day, I came online and Googled the following phrase "How to succeed in Network Marketing". A few months and continuous education later, I learnt how others made fortunes on the internet using Internet Formulas and Network Marketing programs. These were people who were the least likely to have made so much money because they were non tech savvy folks. Some were wrestlers by profession, others were school teachers.To me, Network Marketing Affiliate programs are great for the following reasons.

!!! Blocked DIRECT EXTERNAL URL Link => Edit & leave it without URL tags OR put it into CODE tags !!!
remolina

Post by Yoniplt on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:51 pm

If we're talking about Network Marketing the best company I've met this far is Worldventures
(Disclaimer: I'm not 100% objective cause I work with them :wink: )
I've been in some other companies before and the thing that drew me to this company is
first of all their product - I mean you can't go wrong with the travel business
people at all ages love to travel with or without the company
(and you won't have boxes of some shakes or food supplements piling in your garage :D )
and secondly, the way their teach is absolutely amazing, from day one I never felt like I'm alone
there was always someone with me, to teach and help me when I was going through some tough period
and there's events in which leading trainers from the company coming to teach you in various locations of U.S and the world very frequently (approximately once every two months )
whoever wants more information, just go to
http://yonip.worldventures.biz/
and press 2

Some recommended books in Network Marketing:
1. Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams! by Rene Reid Yarnell
2.Wave 3: The New Era in Network Marketing by Richard Poe
3.The Greatest Networker in the World by John Milton Fogg
4. Natural Selling by Michael Oliver

Hope it was helpful :)
“Being realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.”
www.unreasonablesuccess.com

Make a Living...... Living!
http://yonip.worldventures.biz/
Yoniplt

Post by ash5 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:28 am

Hi viktorados,

I am came across your post when I was reading about the success forums.

From my experience with working with multiple NM companies I feel Qnet is the best so far, I joined this company in 2010 and I must say its one of the best companies I have come across so far.
Have you ever heard of a corporation being a caring company? pls read this, Qnet was awared the most caring company for 2 consecutive years.
http://blog.qnet.net/2011/05/qnet-receives-another-caring-company-award/

Once you register you become a independent representative with all the required training tools and concepts about the biz and its products. Qnet is into a range of products from health/wellness, vacation plans and luxury collectibles.
go have a look at their site www.qnet.net, also read about the company more @ www.qi-ltd.com
They also have a training portal with full of motivational videos @ www.the-v.net/

I am very proud to be a part of this company :) If you need more info send me a message.

Have a great life .. fire your boss. :)

Bye
ash5

Post by mcclune on Tue May 24, 2011 4:52 pm

In the late 90s and early 2000s I worked in the marketing dept of Metabolife corporate, perhaps the best selling diet pill in the history of the industry. We were doing $450mm in single product sales - mostly due to three factors over and above the efficacy of the product.

After I resigned I never went near MLM, Direct Sales, Network Marketing, etc. as I found the industry generally untrustworthy and often concentrating on me-too products and short sighted growth strategies.

After a decade plus I inadvertently stumbled across a brand new company in soft-launch (official launch ETA September) that is the first company I've seen to be doing the same aforementioned three items correctly with their first product, a diet, energy and mood enhancement pill.

I've looked for red flags surrounding the product, the mgmt team, the commission structure and it's turned up 100% solid. Best of all, those who like the product (which all my samplings have to this point) can buy it for themselves as well as sell it for profit and there are no requirements of any kind. No recruiting requirements, no time lines, no time limits, no consumption nor purchase minimums.

Of course if you are interested in creating a healthy stream of income, the compensation plan kicks in to reward you quickly and is built more on perpetual royalties rather than straight product commissions.

I compare this to the unprecedented success we had at Metabolife and being an entrepreneur and (non-MLM) business owner who works with a necessary level of skepticism and pragmatism, I truly think lighting could strike twice here.

I'm glad to explain the upsides, downsides and the non pie-in-the-sky, non blowing sunshine around info on the product and the brand new company.

I am second in line from corporate and anyone who is interested in joining our team to implement what worked so well at Metabolife would be third in line from the top - which as we all know is laden with potential.

True story: I enrolled a friend of mine a few weeks ago from Oklahoma City and she asked how many distributors there were in her town. I was elated to reply there were no distributors yet in Oklahoma City and in fact, there were ZERO distributors in the whole state of Oklahoma! The whole state was hers for the taking.

As in Oklahoma and the entire U.S. there are endless amounts of people wanting to lose weight, have more energy and feel better.

For info and the reasons why this company and product have more to offer than its current competitors, message me through SMVip or via mcclune at rocketmail d0t com.
mcclune

Facebook comments

Next

Return to 1. SELF-EMPLOYED (Discussion)