Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Good Morning From Tel Aviv Israel :)

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Good Morning From Tel Aviv Israel :)

Post by aristotaly on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:22 am

HI My name Is Erez i'm 31 years old guy .

i was encountered this forum while i was surfing the web for more knowledge.

i mostly familiar with Anthony Robbins material . I was doing the work for years .

Passed a lot of difficult life situations , being a fat person for so many years with this material and guidance i shed

over 60 pounds (its 35 Kg in the metric system i live by ) and i keeping this weight for nearly two years now .

but its not enough. being concentrated with one problem all this time , now i want more. more knowledge more power , more money , More life Style .

i have a lot to share and a lot to learn .

good day
people
aristotaly

Re: Good Morning From Tel Aviv Israel :)

Post by selfmadevip on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:35 am

Welcome aboard aristotaly and feel free as your home.
Be sure to read the rules first. http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Enjoy your stay!

SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by markzor on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:39 am

Hello aristotaly.

Thanks for joining. I know you'll absolutley enjoy your stay here. ANd yes, this site will provide you a lot of knowledge.Also there are alot of members who's willing to give a pat on the back and will help you with almost anything. And I know you're the type of person who would help other members too with your large resources of knowledge.

Also. I am inspired and motivated from what you have said. I am a skinny person, I was never fat but hearing you say you dealt life situations while being fat is amazing. Also I hope sometime or somewhere, you get really motivated and lose the weight. Then all the problems would be gone and you will be complicated how much you've changed.

Good luck on your life's journey for more power and knowledge. And I hope you share your knowledge here in this forum.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by netanel22 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Enjoy your staying, Aristotaly :D

You'll find here mega knowledge and more personal power as you'll be willing to learn and using all of what SMV has to offer U ! :lol:

netanel22
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions