Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"... I soon made myself a new social circle with better friends, who are helping me constantly with my success in life. I should tell them about SMV :) So I am glad to be here and I'm sure we can reach our goals together."
Multiblitz, 16 May 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Girlfriends

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Girlfriends

Post by LeftBehind on Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Girlfriends are an interesting topic. They can both hurt and help your path to VIP success imo.

Some negatives:

1. They take up a good deal of your valuable time which could be spent working toward success.
2. They cost money.
3. They influence you and often in ways not condusive to good business and if you picked a psycho the drama is never ending.

The positives:

1. A high value girlfriend can increase your social value and actually increase your business opportunities if you know how to play it right.. but she has to be a high value girlfriend. A low value girlfriend will decrease your opportunities and be a stumbling block.

Some gray areas:

1. The s** can drain you making you less aggressive if done too much negatively affecting your success. Children could result and those cost a great deal of money for 18 years and then when the relationship ends that could be a negative factor coming back again and again to haunt future relationships. Both of those are serious impediments to VIP success imo. STD's are a factor for those who do not qualify their girlfriends carefully. For some, even having s** before marriage brings psychic guilt robbing them of their positivity (most guys this isn't an issue for imo though).

What does your girlfriend list looks of pros and cons look like
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by viktorados on Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:44 pm

Wow!!! A really nice and interesting topic :D

What features I value in a girlfriend:
- has to be of a high value (intellectually and psychologically advanced)
- has to look like a model (or have some modeling experience)
- has to be creative and know what she wants from life

PROS:
- you have a wonderful being around you, which cares, loves, and supports you
- you have somebody to spend your free time with (clubs, bars, walks on the beach, etc)
- she can help you grow and develop (or it can be visa versa)
- regular s** :D

CONS:
- she costs your time
- she costs your money
- she can cause you to feel more comfortable and stop you on your way
to achieve more in your life (or it can be visa versa)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by bysbox1 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:17 pm

I think if you have a girlfriend who 150% believes in you and what you are doing, she can actually help you to your goals. She realizes that you being sucessful makes her more successful too.

When I lived in Indianapolis I dated a girl who believed in my studio business so much she would bring food by for me and my clients, she never took up my time or money. She did not want kids until we acheived our dreams, and she kept me a little bit uncomfortable so I never got complacent. She already had her dreams (she wanted to be and was a publisher), and she believed in my dreams 150 percent. In that situation, the relationship can work great if you want it to.
bysbox1

Post by LeftBehind on Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:16 pm

That sounds ideal bysbox1. We need to be sure that if we decide to have a girlfriend she not just thinks like that; but is like that.
LeftBehind
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by bysbox1 on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:09 pm

Yep. I should have married her! But there are pleny of women out there that if they like you and believe in you, then they will support you. And if they have VIP goals, you should support her too.

Two highly successful people is always better than one . . .
bysbox1

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General