Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Girlfriends

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Girlfriends

Post by HaKa on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:22 pm

Look at how many stay together for reasons of the mind rather than the heart.

Look at how many people dont marry the person they love.

Look at old people, and count how many of them are happy.

HaKa
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by rjonij on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:38 pm

I find it disturbing that many of you are valuing a human beeing in terms of "usability". A Woman is not a thing, it's a person who can open doors for you, emotionaly if you are willing to participate in a genuine relationship. It doesn't matter if her "social value" is low or not. It'S about what she means to YOU.
rjonij

Post by farang on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Thanks for the great insight. I agree that women can be hindering but their my weakness!
When you pray, move your feet.
farang
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by foreversunny23 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm picky when it comes to girlfriends. How picky do you think is too picky
foreversunny23

Post by The_VIP on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:03 pm

LeftBehind wrote:Girlfriends are an interesting topic. They can both hurt and help your path to VIP success imo.

Some negatives:

1. They take up a good deal of your valuable time which could be spent working toward success.
2. They cost money.
3. They influence you and often in ways not condusive to good business and if you picked a psycho the drama is never ending.

The positives:

1. A high value girlfriend can increase your social value and actually increase your business opportunities if you know how to play it right.. but she has to be a high value girlfriend. A low value girlfriend will decrease your opportunities and be a stumbling block.

Some gray areas:

1. The s** can drain you making you less aggressive if done too much negatively affecting your success. Children could result and those cost a great deal of money for 18 years and then when the relationship ends that could be a negative factor coming back again and again to haunt future relationships. Both of those are serious impediments to VIP success imo. STD's are a factor for those who do not qualify their girlfriends carefully. For some, even having s** before marriage brings psychic guilt robbing them of their positivity (most guys this isn't an issue for imo though).

What does your girlfriend list looks of pros and cons look like

well i believe success comes from different levels, it aint only financial success, it can be relationship, health and spiritual success. So when you say they are waste of time and "high value girlfriend can increase your social value" you are seeking too much validation from other people. Girlfriends DONT cost money unless you are dating a gold digger. s** does drain energy if you are too much indulging in it.

What's life without relationships I feel best things in life come free and have always been that way. Life without relationships is dull and can hurt the spiritual side. Money can alleviate the body but not the soul. I want to experience special moments in life so when I look back I am glad to have lived it.
The_VIP

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General