Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Girlfriends

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Girlfriends

Post by markzor on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:19 am

Seriously. Find a girlfriend that you're actually in love with. Choose the 'one.' The only one person you want to be with.
Sometimes love is more important than life itself. Having a girlfriend has it's negative habits but once you and your partner, loves one another, the worries of the world goes away, even your business life goes away.

Having a girlfriend, is human nature. It's 2 humans interacting each other. It's only how you percieve it matters. It's how you feel towards that person. If you like that person just because she's good looking, then there's must be something wrong.

Girl friend matters for every boy who is seeking love. What matters is, being in love. All you need to do is, choose the correct person you wanna be with. THERE IS NO pro or cons being having a girlfriend because end of the day, it's the way you deal with it.
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by RedDragon on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 am

Dude look within yourself to the answers, dont listen to anyone else...not even me.

Some people are monogamists, some are serial monogamists, some are polygamists...find what your core values are and align yourself to them but do so because that is what you actually believe. Hell you may even be asexual lol.

I dont believe that everyone is predisposed to have a 'one' whilst some are. But Id advise to make your life balanced rather than entirely one-sided whether that is towards your relationship or your success.

Also decide what your priorities are...if you value money above relationships and women go for that....if you value money to a lesser degree then dont let it stop you getting a girlfriend. Dont make the mistake which some guys do of working really hard to become successful so that you will be able to get the girl, when in fact this is probably not going to get you the girl because you will have avoiding developing any social skills by avoiding having girlfriends, talking to girls etc. and any confidence that you have will be as a result of your money and not yourself.
RedDragon
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by newmister on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am

Everyone has a choise to be with a best of the best or to be with "just girlfriend".
I know, to have a girlfriend is very good, because I can't work 24 hours a day, I need a rest sometimes, and with she it's possible and useful to speak with somebody who understands you...
I like almost all your posts, they're funny :D
newmister
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by HaKa on Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:04 pm

How about boyfriends :) No, 99% men here, I suppose. :)

Anyhow, I notice how much a gf can hold you back. Still, having one has its advantages as well. :)

I think the problem is: if you are in love, you want to spend as much time with her as possible. If not, you can easily take some time off, but thats bad, too.

Also, few gfs understand the need of men wanting to self-improve. :) Mine likes neither hypnosis nor NLP.. :(

But then again, the perfect girl probably will be 100% understanding and supportive, and maybe even has similar interests.
HaKa
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by selfmadevip on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:30 pm

Hmmmmmm.....

What do u think about the following message:

Wife Defined by some wonderful persons

These guys must have had miserable wives!

DavidBissonette
When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Sacha Guitry
After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Socrates
By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Anonymous
Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas
The great question...which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want

Sigmund Freud
I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."

Sam Kinison
"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."

James Holt McGavran
"I've had bad luck with both my wives.The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

Patrick Murray
Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous
You know what I did before I married Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman
My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield
A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Anonymous
A man inserted an'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted".Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

Anonymous
First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy:"You're lucky, mine's still alive."

A MUST READ FOR ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......

AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR WHO CAN HANDLE IT !!!!!!!
SMV Blog - http://selfmadevip.blogspot.com/

Success comes with knowledge.
Knowledge comes with experience.
Experience comes with TIME and HARDSMART work.
selfmadevip
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to General