Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

GBP

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

GBP

Post by GBP on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi @ all

I'm 19 years old and from germany. I am going to start a new life, a SMV-life 8-)

I and a friend of mine have a deal now that we are going to jog, to meditate and make yoga for 20 minutes each day before school. Our goal is to increase concentration and enegery in our allday-life. Furthermore we want to increase our grades in school. We are in the 12th form and want to get our Abitur (similar to college education). This is going to be hard work and at the same time we want to improve pick up skills :-). Not very detailed goals but this is going to change.

My hobby is bodybuilding, where I don't make much progress because I am not disciplined with nutrition. I think there is nothing special to add anymore. Another thing I want to start is dancing.

One important point is that I have those discipline problems my whole life. My sticking point is structuring my allday life with task and free-time. I just want to change my life completely since 6 years I think but I didn't make it until today. I hope with new determination and the help of this site I can finally improve my life.

btw: you can tell me my grammar mistakes. I have to improve in english >.<

So far

GBP
GBP

Re: GBP

Post by developing_success on Sat May 16, 2009 10:33 am

Welcome GBP, i see you already started helping activities :)

PS: If you use for example Firefox, it will tell you your grammar mistakes :wink:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions