Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Hi guys I've only joined in yesterday. I find this site to be just wonderful. I really admire all your efforts to post such a nice collection of success info... I hope it will be a wonderful experience to be with you guys. I really appreciate your efforts to build this site."
vip elite, 10 Mar 2007 More testimonials can be found here

From TORONTO, my humblest greetings!!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

From TORONTO, my humblest greetings!!

Post by KING_Darko on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:45 pm

So happy to be here! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

My name is Andrew, I'm 18 years old and I live in Toronto. I work as a salesman selling Italian motor scooters (Kind of a sucky job, I'm about to go job hunting right now! :P). Why am I here I'll VERY quickly tell you about me.

For the first 15 years of my life, I drifted through the world feeling like an outcast. I grew up in a family with very little money and very poor mindsets and beliefs. I learned to believe that some people were born to be successful, some people just had "it," and I didn't. I believed I was doomed to fail, and I just hoped and prayed that somehow, some way, everything would work out for me.

2 years ago, I was hired by a Canadian-based yoga company called lululemon athletica. As part of my probationary period, they gave me the CD series, "The Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy. This program completely opened my eyes to the fact that it was even possible to have control over what happened to me in my life. Since then, my life has completely changed, and I am thankful that I will never be the same.

Okay, a little bit off topic. Why am I here

I'm going to start a business that will change the world. And I want to develop the knowledge, skills, wealth and mindset to get me there. Anyone who is still living the life that I used to live deserves more, and I'm looking to make sure they achieve that.

Can't wait to get to know you all,

Inspired,

Andrew D.
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: From TORONTO, my humblest greetings!!

Post by viktorados on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Welcome to SMV!
I remember the time... 3-5 yrs back, when I discovered for myself "The Psychology of Achievement" by Brian Tracy :D
I was astounded!!! Later on he became one of my favorite authors.

You are on the right path, my friend!
You deserve a better life :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by GetAhead on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Welcome KING Darko! May you find success and whatever you want out of life. Good day!
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by sky on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 pm

welcome friend :)
Get Coached for FREE! More details here...

The list of my favorite books can be viewed here...
sky
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by 4everlearner on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:25 pm

KING_Darko wrote:a business that will change the world.

great....

KING_Darko wrote:And I want to develop the knowledge, skills, wealth and mindset to get me there.

it is the intention that makes difference...all the best.. welcome here andrew...
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Introductions