Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Free Success Secrets Seminar

Here you can advertise your product or service

Free Success Secrets Seminar

Post by JEC on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 am

Thursday December 22, 2011 7:00pm Central time
2 Free Bonuses at the end of the seminar!

Click or copy & paste link to register. http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/d0MJ2tY80774svkH2

We have not found a host that can accommodate the 10,000 people that registered for our first few seminars, so register early to reserve your seat NOW.

I am not sure if you have heard of the best selling books on success, “Think & Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill and “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. They describe the “Law of Attraction.” I highly recommend them.

I must ask you a few questions.

What are your dreams? What are you desires? What does success mean to you?

I have some even more thought provoking questions.

Once again, what does success mean to you? Look around you. Are you happy with where you are in life? Are you happy with your current surroundings? Look at your home. Is it your dream home? Are you driving your dream car? When was the last time you took your family on a luxury vacation? If you were to leave this earth right now, what will you leave your family? Will your spouse and kids be taken care of? Are you able to send your kids to college with out debt 4 years later? Look at your retirement plan. Does it involve a lottery ticket and luck? Can you imagine working until you are 75?

These are the types of questions that you should be asking yourself on a regular basis. If you are truly truthful, only you know the answers. No need to lie to yourself though. Time will tell the truth.

If you have contemplated these questions and don't like the answers, then maybe you should do something about it. Did you know that YOU control your destiny? No one else. YOU!

Have you tried and failed over and over again to be successful? Or only had a little bit of success and wondered why you have reached a plateau?

These questions will be answered in this seminar by a world renowned, multi-millionaire, business man, New York Times best selling author, secret society member. And much much more. He commands $10,000+ for his seminars. But he will share his success secrets with you free. This time only!

You will find out how you can be mentored by the Rich & Famous. These are the same Rich & Famous people who mentor other rich, affluent, celebrities, famous authors, politicians, and sports superstars. And you will have access to them.

So I will ask you again. What does success mean to you?

Will you take the time to listen to someone who has more than you? Just maybe he knows what he's talking about. He is a leader in his respective field. Are you?

When people eulogize you, will they say you were a talker or a doer?

What will your legacy be?

Register here http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/d0MJ2tY80774svkH2
JEC

Facebook comments

Return to Advertise Yourself