Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"In order for you to understand, my browser for 15 years always started with an 'about:blank' page. As of yesterday, I made SelfVIP my Home Page. I open to it EVERY SINGLE TIME my browser launches. Every moment it reminds me of my goals, my dreams, the reality I want that is on its way to meet me, my path to success... It is part of my life's transformation! It is part of a major change in one persons life that will affect the others around me and create a chain reaction. This for me is HUGE! Thank you!"
Sotos, 28 Jan 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Flush it Down the Toilet

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Flush it Down the Toilet

Post by soft_velvet on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Sometimes I just wish I can flush my heart down the toilet, specially days like today...

I used to be in-love with a guy, who in the end turned out to be a big fat lier and abused me so many times that I lost count! So eventually I came to my senses and broke up with and that was 4 years ago.

Today I received an invitation from him to join a social network and my curiosity drove me to view him profile only to find he recently he got engaged.

So, who cares? I don't love him any more, so it's not going to affect me right?

Then why do I have this terrible pain in my chest right now that I can't seem to get rid of?

I've tried visualizing all the horrible times and ugly moments with him, but all I get in my head is his sexy smile and tender eyes, then pops up the word "engaged" and the romantic wall messeges he was exchanging with his fiance, and Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I really do wish them happiness, I'm not jealous or envious or whtever, all i want right now is to flush my heart down the toilet and git rid of this pain
Likes stars across the sky
We were born to shine
soft_velvet
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Flush it Down the Toilet

Post by kmerchant on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Hello soft_velvet,

Few suggestions

1) Dont focus on those horrible negative emotions - hatred and betrayal and anything else. Never going to help.
Move on and get busy with something else that you truely and dearly love. Your negative feeling will weaken.

2) If you have a very best friend who you trust a lot then share your feelings with him/her.... Immediately, you will feel good. You may even end up laughing at yourself for the pain that you felt unnecessarily in the past few days/weeks.

Just few suggestions... God is with you !!! All the best ...
kmerchant
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by mrheredia on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 am

Dear Velvet:
turned out to be a big fat lier and abused me so many times that I lost count!

Do the following exercise I think it will help you.

Link
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by Amy Twain on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:53 am

Hi soft velvet,

It's almost a year now. How have you been? Yes, I understand where you're coming from.

I hope you delete him from your list of friends coz you deserve other people who'll care and love you. You don't deserve someone who's reminding you of your broken heart and abuse.

I hope you've moved on already and here's wishing you happiness! Keep us posted.
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Post by all4dmoney1 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 am

Hi soft velvet,

just a few word from me,
to live, is to move forward, you are not living backward
life is today,
bad time, good time, this is real life, everybody face it,
how we face it and get through of it, that's the main point.

all the best for you..
all4dmoney1
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General