Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Female Perspective Wanted

In this self improvement forum we help our members who search for mentor or go through challenges during their personal development

Moderator : developing_success

Female Perspective Wanted

Post by Socrates on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 pm

A new year is starting and I seriously want to work on some of my weaknesses.
One has always been truly understanding women, in particularly women's wanting, thinking and feeling.

Thus I am searching for a woman who is willing to exchange perspectives about this with me.
The main focus of talk should be various aspects of relationships, such as how to connect better on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. Another focus would be how to facilitate personal development and willingness to grow in a woman. To my (limited) experience this seems even harder to do than in men.

What woman am I looking for?
You should be in your thirties, preferably in a long term relationship, interested in personal growth, and have some experience with men and relationships. Your place of living or religious background is unimportant, but you should be intelligent and feel comfortable about discussing any part of male-female relationshjips, including sexual aspects. Thus you must be open minded and mature enough for this.

I'm from Europe and married with no intention to divorce. I want to improve my existing relationship (and understand women better in general) and not start a new one.
What our communication should boil down to is having a very honest and candid exchange of views and opinions for true understanding of the needs, thoughts, feelings of the opposite s**.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, and spare me your spam or hate mails in case you are not. ;)

Happy New Year!
Socrates
Socrates

Facebook comments

Return to Help Me with & Success Coaching...