Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Simply superb!!! The best of its kind. Thanks a million to the creator of this site. & Hello! to all other members... congrats for becoming a member of this great community. Wish you all the best."
irfan, 09 Aug 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Fashion: What you want to dress like / look like

The higher you get in the game called "life" the better you are rewarded. In this self help vip forum you can enter the world of luxury and find there something for you, because you definitely deserve it!

Moderator : viktorados

Fashion: What you want to dress like / look like

Post by selma041878 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 am

I think this is really important, your appearance is a total give away to the kind of lifestyle your leading, well its not just your clothes but how you carry yourself. I was wondering if any of you had a look board, to see what I mean, you can look at my profile as mine is listed there. Whats your look board look like? Who are your style icons?

A good place to start to find well dressed people is the http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

looking forward to your answers!
selma041878
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Fashion: What you want to dress like / look like

Post by Amy Twain on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 am

Hey Selma, just checked out your look board, and I must say that we almost got the same sense of style! Well, except for those uber baggy pants.

I especially love those 1st and 5th pics (the one on white). I never really had a style icon, but I love the way Charlotte Casiraghi dresses.
Discover the secrets of success--now! http://goldminetosuccess.com/
Amy Twain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Facebook comments

Return to LUXURY Lifestyle