Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Eugene Zelenyi - a newbie saying hi!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Eugene Zelenyi - a newbie saying hi!

Post by EugeneZelenyi on Mon May 12, 2008 3:28 am

Hi Everyone!

From the looks of things, here is a forum that has a wealth of knowledge, as well as individuals that want to grow and help others grow! :D I don't yet know every hook and cranny (I've only looked at things briefly), but I already want to be part of your community.

The name's Eugene Zelenyi. I was born in Russia, and lived there 'til I was about 15. Since then I lived in New York City, Vermont, Alaska, and now Seattle (which seems to be my final destination). I work in the financial services sector (I'm a mortgage guy, in short). I speak three languages, Russian, English, and Spanish (I'm a lightweight in Spanish though). My goals are quite lofty, and I would like to bridge the gap between dreams and reality by learning how to discipline myself, believe in my goals, and work relentlessly toward their achievement. Hopefully, I can be helpful to others who have embarked on similar journeys, by being a friend, a mentor, or just a bounce board for their ideas and aspirations.

Looking forward to getting to know you all,
It may seem like I know what I am talking about - but at least half the time I'm clueless! :)
EugeneZelenyi

Re: Eugene Zelenyi - a newbie saying hi!

Post by viktorados on Mon May 12, 2008 6:01 pm

Welcome to the club Eugene
... nice signature you have there :D :D :D
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions