Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Entrepreneur for life baby!

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Entrepreneur for life baby!

Post by felixt on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Hi guys

Felix here. I go with a little introduction of my life.

I was a dropout from high school, didn't get good grades for school and skipped school frequently.

After I was expel from school, I was a master of slacking. Life was downhill all the way for me during that time. All I was thinking about was how to get laid in club, how to look "cooler" as a gangster and nothing else.

The turning point of my life was cause by a book titled "Think big and kick ass" by Donald Trump . After I finished with that book, my mind started to shift from pursing a "monthly salary job" to "having a business empire"

I started to read tons of books on self-development and business stuff, I dumped my negative friends and stop going out for leisure activities. I was 100% devoted in making this dream happen as I am 100% sure that this is what I want to do.

During this process, times can really get depress and frustrated. I literally faced lots of obstacles and blocks - un-productive, un-discipline, low energy level, migraine etc....

I just told myself these words all the time "You just keep going"

Thanks for creating such a wonderful forum for people who dread for success and doesn't want to be a nobody in life.

I believe this forum is going to help peoples to achieve their dreams and goals if they apply what they learn from the resource provided.

My personal quote "Always expect the unexpected"

May your dreams come true
Felix
felixt

Re: Entrepreneur for life baby!

Post by mapotofuu on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:41 pm

hey felix, its great to hear that you made such an amazing turn around. I hope you enjoy your stay here at SMV!
Do what thy manhood bids thee do, from none but self expect applause; He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self-made laws.
Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)
mapotofuu
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by 4everlearner on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 am

felixt wrote:I was a dropout from high school, didn't get good grades for school and skipped school frequently.

if we see history , number of people with this sort of circumstances had enormous success like bill gates... go through this thread to see more examples..

http://selfmadevip.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3116

i have heard in one of the tapes.. if we have an intention any one [ irrespective of their education and financial status ] can achieve, any thing...

welcome felixt.. if possible share your insights here so that other members may benefit by your experiences....
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by vibra on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:59 pm

hey baby, wassup ;)
vibra
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by GetAhead on Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Felix, you are on the right path. May success go with you.

Good Luck!
"They can conquer who believe they can. He has not learned the first lesson is life who does not every day surmount a fear."
GetAhead
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Introductions