Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"Words fail me when I describe why I love SMV - It is like my personal book of Qs and As. Whenever I am in doubt, I turn to smv, and it always provides me fantastic answers in the most extraordinary way. Thanks to SMV for making me think out of the box. Thanks also for being my friend, guide & mentor"
Allizzwell, 31 Mar 2010 More testimonials can be found here

Dutch psychologist from Germany

Introduce yourself to the other members of our self help forum

Dutch psychologist from Germany

Post by incentive on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 am

Hello guys!

I'm Incentive from Germany. Right after highschool I discovered the whole self-improvement movement. However, I didn't really take it serious, thought it's only a commercial thing, playing around with peoples desires.
Time went by and in a time where I did not have to learn new things, I started to get into the stuff again. When I began studying psychology, my input of self improvement stuff dropped again, but paradoxically increased to binge levels when exams were due. Kept me from studying ;)

You see, I am a master in performing the arts of procrastination. By now I read a rather considerate amount of literature concerned with self improvement. So I actually have the knowledge. But transfer lacks. I guess I'm fearing to lose my personality or to face rejection.

Well, as I know from my studies, your social circle is very strong predictor of your success. So I want to get to know like-minded people all around the world and exchange some thoughts.

Incentive
incentive

Re: Dutch psychologist from Germany

Post by 4everlearner on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:12 pm

good to have a psychologist on our board..we can learn mutually here in this sort of forums .. if possible share ur life experiences n of course u can share here ur clinical experiences as well.... welcome..
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Post by mrheredia on Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Welcome, a lot of like minded people like you around here. :D
www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
mrheredia
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by viteshb on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 am

Hallo, goed om te zien dat er ook nederlanders hier op het forum zijn.

Hi good to see some dutch people here on the forum.
viteshb
Curious Child
Curious Child

Post by incentive on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Het titel van dit thread zou mischien een beetje irritand zijn geweest, maar ik ben geen nederlander ;). Ik studeer gewoon in Maastricht maar ben een Duitse, dus kan ik ook een beetje Nederlands (als het ook slecht zou zijn). Sorry ;)

The title of the thread was maybe a little bit irritating, but I'm actually not Dutch. I'm studying in Maastricht but I'm actually German. I can speak a little bit of Dutch though, even if it's pretty bad. Sorry ;)

And regarding my clinical experience - there is none. I'm an organizational psychologist, clinical stuff never interested me cause it's focussing on fixing stuff. Work and organizational psychology focuses more on improving stuff ;)
incentive

Facebook comments

Return to Introductions