Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"The Greatest Value in SelfMadeVIP is not what I GET. Is what I Become after what I get here. It helps to make real the purpose of my life."
Brainy, 03 Dec 2007 More testimonials can be found here

Dont Let Negative People Get You down

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Dont Let Negative People Get You down

Post by viktorados on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Sometimes when you are striving to become successful negative people will try to discourage you and bring you down.
Don't let them.

Many times this can be due to jealousy on their part. Some people do not like to see others succeed. This is wrong, because we should be happy for people who achieve their goals. It can be very frustrating when others stand back and criticize, especially if you are trying your best to stay positive.
If this happens to you, shift the focus back on your goals and keep moving forward :)
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Dont Let Negative People Get You down

Post by SmileAwhile on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:56 am

But it can be so hard sometimes to shift your focus in the midst of the negativity!
I do agree that is is sooo important to not get sucked into the negative but so much of our culture today is negative.

I think without making a conscious effort to keep it upbeat it is too easy to slip into negative thinking.

I make it a priority to take time each day and spend it in loving, happy thoughts.
SmileAwhile
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Dont Let Negative People Get You down

Post by 4everlearner on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm

viktorados wrote: It can be very frustrating when others stand back and criticize, especially if you are trying your best to stay positive.
If this happens to you, shift the focus back on your goals and keep moving forward :)

from now onwards i will make shift my focus in those circumstances.. THANK U...
When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

www.selfmadevip.com
Live the life of your dreams!
4everlearner

Facebook comments

Return to Success Stories