Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Does Anyone Have a Creative Hobby?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Does Anyone Have a Creative Hobby?

Post by grisel on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Who out there plays an instrument, writes, paints, sculpts, or something else that is creative Why do you do it

I am a professional singer, my hobby is writing on my blog. I do it because it relaxes me and I find the silence a nice contrast to my music filled days.
grisel
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Re: Does Anyone Have a Creative Hobby?

Post by shaggyXL on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Im studying Electronics Engineering, but I'm on my way to learn Electronic Music Production by myself with help of a friend. I've always have imagined great music in my mind, and people dancing and having fun while listening to it. Photography its another great hobby that I've had the opportunity to express myself with it :)
shaggyXL

Post by RuiFerreira on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 am

Yeah I have! :)

I've just returned from a children's book reading that me and my theatre group do from time to time. Its really great to have a creative outlet, not only for the obvious social and contribution aspects but also for sheer fun and get-to-know new people and environments.

We have loads of fun! Everyone just laughs and have a good time before and after the show. Its great to have a focus point for your energies instead of just following rules and regulations that we tend to on our left-brain goals.

So, this activity is like a right-brain way of exploring myself, my environment, my friends and my creativity bubble to the limit. Expand my awareness, watch a blink of awe on a children's eye and man, what can I say, just have this amazing deep human experience.

Love it!
RuiFerreira
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by A-GAME on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 am

I used to be a club dj/music producer. One day i went to a concert, and my hearing was damaged. I now have constant ringing in my ears so i decided to stop playing live in clubs. Making music was a real passion for me, and some day i will continue my production but for now im focusing on becoming a day trader in the forex market. I also used to paint, aerosol art that is. Thats something i have stopped also due to time. I love trading currency, so for now every moment is spent on developing my skills in forex.
A-GAME
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Return to General