Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Post by viktorados on Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:08 pm

We have all heard of the importance of goal setting. However it would be interesting to know how many people at SMV actually write them down on a piece of paper.

I have found that writing goals down has incredible power and I have accomplished many things using this simple strategy. However I must admit that simply writing it down is not enough. I also review my goals at least once a day, usually a simple glance just to remind myself of what I want to create in the future.

What do you guys think about actually writing and reviewing your goals and what accomplishments have you experienced if any using this strategy
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Post by srinudumpala on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:10 am

writing goal and doing action to reach goals, these two things which are very important.
i usually write goals daily before going to sleep, i will check what are the things left over that day.
then do some brain storming to make things work out in the next day.

i do most priority goals first then next priority, we need to plan as per circumstance and availability. mind should concentrate on first priority always otherwise it will break the goal pattern.
srinudumpala
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by HaKa on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:38 am

I dont, but I know I should.. I recently heard that writing your goals down kind of automatically makes you more successful (reaching those goals) than 95% of the population or maybe even more.

So I have accepted the necessity but not gone around to applying it yet. :)
HaKa
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by newmister on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am

Yeah, I have a list of my goals, I've written about it here: http://selfmadevip.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1588

But one important thing, that I do irregular is writing down every morning my goal (my dream). After writing on the little sheet of paper, I have to lay down into my pocket and read this goal many times per day. I know how many successfull people make in this way. So, I'll force myself to do this every day... :D
newmister
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by markzor on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 am

man. i cannot still believe that 3% of america's population, really set their goals. =.="
or is it australia i can't remember :D 3%!!! that's bizarre

correct me if im wrong XD
markzor
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Next

Return to Success Stories