Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Post by billionairekid18 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 pm

To be honest, I'm not really good at writing my goals down. I do clearly define goals in my head and I have an interesting way of being able to keep track of them mentally. I think about them multiple times a day.

I also use a technique I learned from Chris Howard to "set" goals into my timeline. It is an awesome exercise that has produced great results for me so far. I am going to incorporate writing my goals down as well as using this process. I'm all about adding momentum and power to my goals.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Post by hypertrader on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Have any of you guys tried using the various goal-setting software that are on this website? if so, which ones do you think are extremely good?

also is it better to write your goals down with pen and paper or is software also alright? I use my laptop more than 12 hours a day. Will it be ok to set goals on software instead of paper?
hypertrader
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to Success Stories