Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Success forum for own stories of personal achievement. Here members can discuss how they are progressing towards achieving the Life of their Dreams and self-improvement

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Do You Write Your Goals Down?

Post by locto03 on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:56 pm

i think writing the goal down to a paper is a really good way. beside reviewing it at least one time per day so we can remind ourselve what we have done to reach that goal. i still remember that Naploleon Hill had talked about this way in his book "think and grow rich" review it a lot of time can set in ourselve a burning desire that can translate our burning desire to physical way to achieve out goal.
locto03

Post by maxdog on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:10 am

I have a Goals list with many Goals in 4 COIA s itA s like a RPM Planner and I review them daily in the morning and evening. I think with a Goals list you move in the right direction and you donA t lose sight especially with long-term Goals. I made my Goals list in the Hospital where it was boring but it didnA t take me so much time approximately 3 hours.
maxdog
SMV Club
SMV Club

Post by MC2 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 am

I agree and also have written goals and a plan for their attainment.
Brian Tracy suggests re-writing your goals everyday, in the morning and evening.

I've also heard it said, "Goals that are not written down are just wishes."
LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS
MC2
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by mapotofuu on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:52 am

the best thing to do is to write down your goals. put it somewhere where you will look everyday. it should serve as an inspiration and reminder to you. it will motivate you and remind you what is important in your life. Write things down!
Do what thy manhood bids thee do, from none but self expect applause; He noblest lives and noblest dies who makes and keeps his self-made laws.
Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821 - 1890)
mapotofuu
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by mt0000 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 pm

i have started using goal pro.
mt0000

Facebook comments

Previous Next

Return to Success Stories