Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Do hypnopsis tapes really work?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Do hypnopsis tapes really work?

Post by qnn on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Well, it's a bit complicated, but in general, I think hypnosis is load of crap. I have experimented with different hypnosis stuff available on this board and I find them all deceiving. You get something out of them, but it's not what you'd expect.

As a rule, every hypnosis audio spends lot's of time affirming you that it works. I do find it very strange... They affirm you that it works and later, after listening the tape, you want it to work so bad that you create an illusion for yourself that it really changed something deep inside you. In reality nothing changed, it was just a fun emotional ride, wasn't it Think abuot it... Did you get anything measurable out of listening that audio or tape Hypnosis only messes with your emotions! I hope you get what I mean.

"The Sphinx if Imagination" by Hypnotica is just another emotional ride just as every other hypnosis product. When I listened it I was completely absorbed and I went thru many different emotions. In long term, however, I did not get anything out of it.

I'd say that only thing I truly learned from these hypnosis tapes is that how easy is it to manipulate and control emotions.

Anyway, now, instead of wasting 20 minutes of my time on some stupid hypnosis audio, I do something that is practically useful. Do some work, write a post on this board, or call your mother or girlfriend and say how much you love them... I'd suggest everybody else to do the same...
Last edited by qnn on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
qnn
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by qnn on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

oh and maxdog, it is very bad that you are addicted to this stuff... :( :lol:

As I explained in my previous post, what you get out of these tapes is noting more than emotional ride... You have became a slave to the emotions you get out of these tapes. The fact that you listen them so often is proof that it's temporary fix...
qnn
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by KING_Darko on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:31 am

qnn wrote:Well, it's a bit complicated, but in general, I think hypnosis is load of crap. I have experimented with different hypnosis stuff available on this board and I find them all deceiving. You get something out of them, but it's not what you'd expect.

As a rule, every hypnosis audio spends lot's of time affirming you that it works. I do find it very strange... They affirm you that it works and later, after listening the tape, you want it to work so bad that you create an illusion for yourself that it really changed something deep inside you. In reality nothing changed, it was just a fun emotional ride, wasn't it? Think abuot it... Did you get anything measurable out of listening that audio or tape??? Hypnosis only messes with your emotions! I hope you get what I mean.

"The Sphinx if Imagination" by Hypnotica is just another emotional ride just as every other hypnosis product. When I listened it I was completely absorbed and I went thru many different emotions. In long term, however, I did not get anything out of it.

I'd say that only thing I truly learned from these hypnosis tapes is that how easy is it to manipulate and control emotions.

Anyway, now, instead of wasting 20 minutes of my time on some stupid hypnosis audio, I do something that is practically useful. Do some work, write a post on this board, or call your mother or girlfriend and say how much you love them... I'd suggest everybody else to do the same...

Alright well there's a few things I have to say to that. One, is hypnosis is definitely anything BUT a load of crap. Maybe hypnosis tapes don't work in specific situations for specific people because they're not personalized. But I guarantee you if you go to a hypnosis clinic you will experience a change. I know that I've DEFINITELY experienced changes in my life from Richard Bandler's Personal Enhancement Series. And, on specific subjects I've experienced definite changes from other hypnotists. But as a broad spectrum, I haven't noticed dramatic changes from MOST of the hypnotists out there producing tapes. But, I will suggest that unless you have any actual scientific proof to support what you say that you be careful of very bold claims such as "hypnosis is a load of crap." ;)

oh and maxdog, it is very bad that you are addicted to this stuff... :( :lol:

As I explained in my previous post, what you get out of these tapes is noting more than emotional ride... You have became a slave to the emotions you get out of these tapes. The fact that you listen them so often is proof that it's temporary fix...

Again, be careful with this. Paraliminals and actual hypnosis tapes are two VERY different things. In no way are the ThinkRightNow! Paraliminals meant to be used as hypnosis tapes, cus that's exactly what they aren't. They're tapes that do make minor changes on your subconscious mind and thought processes OVER TIME. These are things that actually do need to be listened to a LOT to make a permanent change but it WILL work with time, so maxdog is doing just fine :).. If it makes him happy, nobody needs to take the role of judge and say what's "good" or "bad" for him.

Have a nice day :)
My Calling in life is to wake up every day surrounded with so much love for myself, my life and others that the extreme levels of abundance I experience in all aread of my life are a direct and natural reflection of my own inner wholeness.
KING_Darko
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Post by adamjenkins on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm

hypnosis tapes do work, but you still need to be in conscious alignment ie you need to constantly re-wire your thinking so that you can think positively and optimistically all the time

simply expecting hypnosis to work like a magic pill won't do anything - it has to be a 2-way thing where you reinforce the hypnosis with what you do in day to day life
adamjenkins

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General