Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Did you suspend your life in some way ?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Did you suspend your life in some way ?

Post by netanel22 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:51 pm

I believe the greatest barrier of all is suspending your life, or just area of life, well how many times you caught yourself thinking when I'll have X then I'll go ahead with my finance.
Or when I'll finish my exam then I'll continue execsize, maybe, when I'll finish this stage then my real life really begin.

All of that is only because

You are SO scared

There is never a reason to suspend any of your areas of life but fear, Scarcity mind is a disease because it growth in you weaken your mental muscle, don't forget that doing nothing is have a severe consequences too.

What cause it How Can we skirt this arround
All we have to do is keep the flow and the easyness in life. Problems are when the flow is cut and the easyness is somewhere else Because something is not meeting our expectation. Then we have a strory about why we can't go forward right now, and putting our life in suspending.
Buttom line is, you have an outcome, if your current way isn't working, any excuse to not thinking about other ways to meet this outcome, any suspending, any procrastinating, even any thinking about the brige between the first way that failed and the second way that not tryed yet IS COWARDICE.

Truth is you won't succedd to by passing it in your first thinking about it, but, know that it's there is the first step and that alone can do wonders, second step decide you'r going in the direction of total growth and prosperity.
Third step is absorption:
Ask the question repeatedly when you need the orientation:
Am I in a achievement-available Action of momentum
Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period.
If you ain't desperate at some point, you ain't interesting.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
netanel22
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Did you suspend your life in some way ?

Post by lilchomi on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 pm

That was a very good read i feel like i do this alot. What you wrote has made me realize that i need to go to the gym that ive been holding out on since last july. This is very much appreciated.
lilchomi

Re: Did you suspend your life in some way ?

Post by davegrus2000 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:34 am

Great post netanel22.
I really agree with your ideas.
:)
davegrus2000
SMV Club
SMV Club

Facebook comments

Return to General