Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Define what "a real man" is right here

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Re: Define what "a real man" is right here

Post by Demiurge on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 am

I am a man and I know few insights :

try new things.

Destroy your limits, start from the limiting beliefs and expand your thoughts : Start thinking, and if "you do" then think BETTER, find new ways to become a faster, more tactical or more emotional(with hypnosis-like language technique I mean)

You dedice for yourself. If you think being emotional WORKS for you so be it.
U wanna know if cryin'&stuff is right or not... try cryin' in public... do things that challenge your actual SELF.

I could try explaing but that would not work, cause becoming a confident and reliable man is a way of living itself. It is a choice and it's done and experienced.

You only need to change the way you do things.
Ppl is so weird that prefer change look and external peculiarities(surgery&stuff)
I say change behaviour and try be either your best self or a different one.

My only advide is this : make an habit of bewaring the opinion of others because THAT is their belief while YOU got to decide if U want it or not, but TREAT that as a belief of others and find YOUR thoughts about it. (and again if "you already do"... find a way to do it better)

You'll discover all u need by yourself
Demiurge

Post by romstreets on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Talking about real man, well, i think real man is just simply to have confident and understand what his reality is.

Many guys can handle tough enermies and situations, but when it comes to a woman who seems defenseless, most guys do not know how to react and eventually surrender themselves to the women.

I suggest that if you want to get this part of your life done, then you should read a book called, 'the lost diary of don juan' -the teaching of the art of passion :)
romstreets

Post by Howdo on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:31 am

There's no such thing as a "Real Man". The term is just someone else's opinion of about what they beleive a man should be. Just be yourself, don't pay attention to how others / the media think you should behave as a man (as long as you're not trying to hurt people). And if you are not happy with something then just remember that you can change it.
Howdo
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Previous

Return to General