Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Deep sadness

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Deep sadness

Post by cosmics on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

I have been observing this for the past 2 - 3 nights--a feeling of deep sadness that fills my entire being and almost overwhelms me when it is time to go to bed. Is it depression? The thoughts accompanying are regret that I was not able to do most of the things I wanted to do today although my day was jam packed, a feeling of flatness and disillusionment with life in general. I usually ignore such feelings and push them to the background because if I encourage them, I will not get anything done. But is there anyone here who has felt similarly? How best to deal with it? Continue ignoring it or try to analyse it?
cosmics
Curious Child
Curious Child

Re: Deep sadness

Post by bennyhinn123 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi cosmics........
almost everyone feels that way.instead of suppressing ur emotions, release them:-).try the sedona method.for the last 3 months or so i practise it everyday for almost an hour.let me tell u that it is the best 1 hour i spend in the whole day....i have become calmer, happier and more aware of myself than i have ever been.chk out the audios of hale dwoskin and larry crane for the above method.all the best.
bennyhinn123

Post by developing_success on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:27 am

I know the feelings exactly, and believe me ignoring or identifying with them is not the answer.
I suspect that in your case, just as mine, you feel this way because although you had a busy day, you haven't really done anything that you know will bring you value in the long run.

As benny said, let them manifest and transform, don't freeze them in your head. You will see that they will transform into something that will motivate you and you will have more peace of mind.

Try to do daily at least 1-2 hours something you know it will worth doing, and instead of feeling "depressed" when you go to sleep, you will feel happy that you've achieved something that day! :D
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Post by kronker on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

The Sedona Method has transformed deep sadness/depression in myself, into a wonderful peace and joy. I highly recommend it. It has also eliminated all kinds of anxiety and panic that were running beneath the surface of my life.

Everyday I wake up and do some 'Releasing' of whatever I'm feeling and the day goes magically. Everything is better. I highly recommend trying the Sedona Method!
kronker
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Vision on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:56 am

Eckhart Tolle: The End of Suffering http://youtu.be/Deq_1lg9Dlo
Vision
Self-Made VIP
Self-Made VIP

Facebook comments

Next

Return to General