Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Here is what our members say about us...
"I can't believe how lucky I am to have stumbled across your site.. I look forward to getting to know you all, thank you for having me!"
Aprilmay, 27 Mar 2008 More testimonials can be found here

Debt To Wealth In No Time

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Debt To Wealth In No Time

Post by era1213 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:39 am

With the current financial crisis many people find themselves in debt. The first thing I want to say is that the only way the financial crisis can affect you is…if you let it change your thoughts and ultimately your feelings about money.

That’s it!

Well, the first place to start is with your thoughts and beliefs around debt. Investigate what persistent thoughts have the most emotion attached to them. Then release those emotions using EFT

Here are some common limiting beliefs:

Good opportunities are hard to come by;
I am always in debt;
There’s nothing I can do to solve my debt;
I don’t earn enough to get out of debt;
I’ll never pay off my credit card bill
I need money to make money.

Do any of those sound familiar? If so, get to work – start tapping out any power they may hold over you.

You’ll know it’s working when you start to immediately feel better. You start to feel lighter about money, more optimistic and full of opportunity.

Once you’ve tapped out enough of those beliefs to get to that space of optimism, you might want to try tapping in some empowering beliefs.

Here are some of my favorites:

I love and accept the flow of money;
Money flows to me easily;
I feel great about my finances;
I appreciate all that I have;
When I spend money, more flows to me.

Tap those in, start to consistently feel great about money and watch your financial situation change in front of your eyes.
And if you'd like the full, step-by-step, blueprint to manifesting your desires, take a look at my free video right here: http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/manifest-absolutely-anything-v2-0
Copy the link and paste to your browser
era1213
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION