Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Crisis Into Abundance

In this motivation forum you can get inspired and motivated to lift up your mood and place a smile on your face;) Self improvement and motivation

Moderator : viktorados

Crisis Into Abundance

Post by era1213 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 am

I ran into an interesting post today by Abubakar Jamil over at his site. The post is on the idea of dealing with life, when a ton of things appear to be going wrong. Here it is: http://www.abubakarjamil.com/light-end-funnel/

I agree with his general idea of blocking out the chaos and working on one thing at a time…but I take a slightly different approach.

The first thing I like to do, is accept everything as it is right now. That means letting go of wanting to change what is.

It’s clearly insane to want to change something that already is…apart from the fact that it creates resistance and paralyzes you.

Letting go of wanting to change what is, creates a space and ease around the situation – allowing you to think and act more effectively.

The next step is to look at what you’d rather have instead. So say one of the things that’s going on, is a health issue has come up. You’d use the current situation to become more clear on what you don’t want…then flip it around and make a choice as to what you do want.

You use the negative situation, to get clear on your positive choice.

Then, from this state of acceptance, you begin to work your attracting abundance magic.
And if you'd like the full, step-by-step, blueprint to manifesting your desires, take a look at my free video right here: http://manifestabsolutelyanything.net/manifest-absolutely-anything-v2-0
Copy the link and paste to your browser
era1213
Curious Child
Curious Child

Facebook comments

Return to Motivation and INSPIRATION