Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Can you buy property without investing own money?

Investing in Stocks, Stocks Trading, FOREX Trading, HYIP, Investing in Real Estate and Property, Investing in Precious Metals, Investing in Commodities, Investing in Art etc

Post by viktorados on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:44 pm

One of my friends, an established businessman, did this three years ago. He had contacts among banking people, and when that bank was opening several new branches, he offered them for rent an office space on the first floor in a building which was located attractively in the central area of the city. His offer was accepted. He took than the loan at that bank and purchased that office and renovated it, and from the money which that bank paid for rent, he paid back the loan. From his side, he he invested his good negotiation skills and his social contacts into the deal, and zero own money.
:D

Did you hear of such real life examples?
viktorados
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Can you buy property without investing own money?

Post by Libertas on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:32 pm

It can still be done however, you, the cashless investor will be the last to see a ROI (Return on Investment) as your "Venture Capitalists" will need to be paid first. Think of this as being a Broadway producer seeking investment cash for your show. Once your investors are paid, you get paid.

Disclosure: I am a NYS Licensed RE Salesperson
Libertas

Post by faizuk on Thu May 05, 2011 5:28 am

Nothing is for free he sold his negotiation skills and social contacts .
If you can do that you can also make money
faizuk

Post by Gordon Gekko on Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah you can. Here's a book that talks how it's done.

http://www.amazon.com/Virtual-Real-Estate-Profits-ebook/dp/B004UN48P6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=books&qid=1304635912&sr=8-1

"The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed — for lack of a better word — is good. Greed is right. Greed works."
Gordon Gekko

Post by Stimulus on Sun May 22, 2011 8:16 am

3 years ago I bought a house with no money. I financed it by 2 credits from my local bank. The only reason I got those credits though is that my parents who are well known to the bank stand behind me and would probably have to come up if couldn't pay back.
So right now I'm paying back the credit all by the rent I get for the 8 appartments in this house and this will take me another 10-15 years, but after this time I bought this house out of nothing.
So I'd say it is possible to buy property without your own money, but you need the bank to pay for you and they only will do if you have other securities on your side (mine were my parents, but in 10 years this house I own then could be my security) in order to get tha bank to commit their money to you.
Stimulus

Facebook comments

Next

Return to 3. INVESTOR (Discussion)