Skip to content

Selfmadevip
Dear SMV members, we are making SMV more success oriented. From now on copyrighted material posts will be removed from SMV. Only discussion on success oriented topics is allowed. Thank you. Viktorados

Can't feel my emotions?

Talking about anything that doesn't fit into other categories of this personal development forum

Moderator : developing_success

Can't feel my emotions?

Post by billionairekid18 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello everybody. While I've been enjoying this site very much, I've run into a problem. For the last year, I've been so involved in my head, I can't feel emotions. How is this possible? I have no idea. The reason this is such a problem is because when trying to use NLP, I'm unsuccessful. I can't produce the emotion needed to make the changes in myself.

There is a huge amount of information on this site and a lot of really intellingent people. I know one of you can help me. How do I feel again? How do I get back in touch with my emotions? I guess this is becoming a soul searching journey because I don't feel and I want to. I want to be able to get angry, sad, happy, frustrated, excited. I've lost all of the emotions and it's showing up in my inability to get motivated to succeed. It's showing up in my inability to use NLP and some of the amazing things I've found on this site.

I feel like I've lost touch with myself. I would love advice on how to get feelings back and then I can move forward from there. Please! Any advice is appreciated.
billionairekid18
SMV Club
SMV Club

Re: Can't feel my emotions?

Post by developing_success on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:13 pm

You think too much my friend :) Personally i think i would like to be more in your situation :unsure:
A few ideas that could help you (in order they came in my mind):
1. Get in contact with a lovable pet
2. Watch some movies that transmit a wide variety of strong emotions, i'd recommend a lot of "hard core" comedy to "mental stretch"
3. I don't know about your age but a girlfriend would help a lot 8-)
4. Try to touch different object to feel their texture, weight, warmness/coldness, durability, softness, and so on
5. Take a trip to places that are different to where you live
6. Look yourself in the mirror and study yourself
7. Meditate, clear your mind, try some yoga techniques
8. Express gratitude and spiritual love to yourself :heart:

I hope this will help you :happy:
Was my reply valuable? For even more value, visit my blog: http://universallifecoach.com/
SMV COACHING! | My favorite books
Image Image
developing_success

Facebook comments

Return to General